Dallas, TX, November 1, 2016 (Newswire.com) - American Leather, known for its speed, quality and a high-level of customization, is proud to introduce our new fashionable collections at the October 2016 High Point Market.
"As the bar for design continues to rise, inspiration from the runaways of New York to Paris to Milan has motivated us to create a Fall Collection that rivals any we have previously introduced,” stated President and CEO, Bruce Birnbach. “At American Leather® we believe furniture IS fashion, and we are proud to bring fashion-forward collections that consumers will love to Fall Market 2016.”
As the bar for design continues to rise, inspiration from the runaways of New York to Paris to Milan has motivated us to create a Fall Collection that rivals any we have previously introduced. At American Leather® we believe furniture IS fashion, and we are proud to bring fashion-forward collections that consumers will love to Fall Market 2016.
Bruce Birnbach, President & CEO
- Leather Collection: Fashioned as an uncomplicated way to direct consumers to their most fitting leather selection, this year’s new Leather Collection has been curated to both simplify and enliven the shopper journey. From protected leathers to the most exquisite specialty leathers, the new line features compelling textures and expanded on-trend color offerings to create an alluring portfolio helping consumers see their unique vision come to fruition.
Runway-Worthy Accent Chair & Ottoman Collection and New Metal Finishes: Inspired by the runways of New York, Paris, and Milan, stunning new accent chairs and ottomans act like jewelry in any room. Adorning this runway-worthy seating collection is our newly expanded metals. From sophisticated Burnished Bronze to modern Antique Brass and contemporary Polished Nickel, consumers can create eye-catching combinations to meet their unique design aesthetic.
- Oscar: Inspired by club chairs of the 1930s, Oscar has classic architectural lines and a bold modern edge that delivers a chic take on the classic lounge chair silhouette. From the softly curving edges of the front arm to the daring design of the metal frame, it is the small, intentional touches that make this fashion-forward chair a true statement piece.
- Korin: A charmingly soft contemporary piece, with a classic barrel shape, Korin showcases a compact footprint and softened profile complemented by rounded edges and exaggerated curves. Undeniably feminine, consumers will be beguiled by this soft barrel chair set atop a dramatic trumpet base.
- Sarina: Small scale and delicate, beautiful and refined, Sarina is the perfect accent for any room. Although the touch of metal is just a whisper on the Natural Walnut or Gray Ash legs, this special demureness has true eye-catching appeal.
- Logan: Sleek with a stylish edge, Logan takes design cues from the mid-century practice of minimalist designs. The arms gently cascade to a rounded front while graceful padding delivers impressive comfort, intensifying the beauty.
- Jake: Inspired by the independent, free-form designs of the 60s and early ‘70s, Jake brings a modern edge to any room design. Coupled with the tall, slender metal base, Jake is the perfect combination of retro influence with a rock n roll flair.
Ottomans: From extra seating, to a cocktail table, to a relaxing footrest, ottomans today play many roles in your customers’ lives. The appeal of one piece of furniture being called upon to function in so many ways must surely be the very definition of accent furniture. The newly expanded ottoman selection includes Isla, Arie, and Kade.
- Isla: The Isla Collection is available in three distinct styles – Dale, Caleb, and Tatum. More than a place to rest feet, the Isla also catches the eye. The well-proportioned metal base on the rounded ottoman creates a sleek appeal.
- Arie: With legs that angle outward emphasized with metal caps, this collection featuring angular shapes creates a nostalgic mid-century appeal. The Arie Collection is available in three enticing styles – Caitlin, Dana, and Tara.
- Kade: With a trumpet base and a substantial round seating surface, Kade is playful and surprisingly comfortable. It will easily expand the seating in a room while bringing a bright pop of personality.
- Versa: Designed for extreme comfort, Versa is available in two depths and features an innovative propping mechanism in the arm pillows. With a lean SKU count that offers unlimited potential, American Leather® modular pieces are easily configured to create an ideal combination of refined style and the utmost flexibility.
- Jalen: Form meets function with new accent pieces never before offered. The ultimate blend of form and function takes shape as either an end table or an insert table piece within a sectional, providing added storage with shelving and a push-to-open drawer. These stylish pieces complement our American Walnut + Ash Collection.
- Style In Motion® Fulton: Continuous improvement is at the core of everything we do. Since launching Style in Motion® in April 2016, we are continuing the momentum with the new Fulton, showcasing a dramatic, low-profile with incredibly stylish knife-edge details. Featuring a convenient hinge system on the back cushion, your customer can adjust for a higher back and deeper seat for added lounging comfort. Fulton’s down cushioning ensures incredible relaxation either way.
- Gwen Comfort Sleeper®: Quite simply, the best sleeper sofa available. By day, a handsome and comfortable tufted bench sofa with statement-making high arms; by night, a serene companion ushering in blissful sleep and restoration. A patented sleep system boasts a full-length mattress with no bars, no springs, and no sagging. With fifteen styles and seven mattress sizes – from cot to king. Crypton® protection and three premium mattress options ensure that innovation blends seamlessly with performance and comfort.
- Comfort Sleeper® Bumper Chaise and Cuddler Wedge: More flexibility and configuration options are now available on Comfort Sleeper® sectionals with the new Bumper Chaise and Cuddler Wedge. The Bumper Chaise is multi-faceted, providing allure and additional seating. The end of the chaise creates an inviting place to lounge, ideal in open floor plans. The perfect piece for cuddling, lounging, or otherwise kicking up your feet, the Cuddler Wedge provides an interesting angle coupled with space efficiency.
About American Leather
Founded in 1990, American Leather makes custom-upholstered, premium leather and fabric furniture at its Dallas, Texas, manufacturing facility. Recognized as the industry leader in innovation, American Leather® delivers high-quality, made-to-order furniture in three weeks or less to its retailers – a delivery standard approximately three times faster than the industry average. For more information, visit americanleather.com.
Source: American Leather